I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Water Is Starting To Clear Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

PostSubject: Water Is Starting To Clear Up   Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:50 pm

Fishing Magician

Three Day Report
Tuesday I had the pleasure of fishing with Regan Leopold and his group. We fished the Breton Sound area. It had been a slow day and we ended the day with 40 speckled trout (2 - 4 lb).

Wednesday I had the pleasure of fishing with Regan and his group again. And, it was a much better day. We ended the day with 125 speckled trout (1 1/2 - 4 lbs).

Capt. Jason had the pleasure of fishing with Pat and his group, They ended the day with 100 speckled trout.

Today I had the pleasure of fishing with Peter Waters and his group. We fished the Breton Sound area. We ended the day with 100 speckled trout 1 1/2 - 4 lb. range.

All fish were caught using Campo's live shrimp and croakers on the bottom, all three days.

The water is clearing up a little more each day. The fishing is great and the weather has been great. We have 5 boats standing by. Give us a call to set up your next fishing adventure.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
504-239-3159
fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Water Is Starting To Clear Up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1