I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

John and Drew Limited Out in Southeast Louisiana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

John and Drew Limited Out in Southeast Louisiana Empty
PostSubject: John and Drew Limited Out in Southeast Louisiana   John and Drew Limited Out in Southeast Louisiana Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:32 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Like I always say, "You've got to go to know." Yesterday, I had a trip that was canceled because of the weather reports. And, the day turned out to be great, and a lot of fish was caught. Today, was another day like yesterday, that according to the metorologist it was supposed to be a wash out. But, we took a chance and I am glad we did!

Today I had the pleasure of fishing with Drew and his friend John from Arizona. John said this was his first speckled trout and redfish trip. He had never caught either before. But, we changed that.

We limited out with 75 speckled trout and 1 red, which John caught. All fish were caught 2' under a popping cork using Campo's live shrimp. We fished the Biloxi Marsh, around the Stumpt Lagoon area. And, we made it back to the dock before the rain.

So guys, if you don't go, you will never know. Give us a call to fish with captains that are born and raised on the bayous and lakes that we fish.

My condolences go out to Capt. Barry's family. I really hadn't known Barry for many years. However, whenever I had met up with him, he always had a smile and a kind word. He always made me feel like a great friend. My only reconciliation concerning death is that God promises we will meet up with friends and family after death.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
504-239-3159
fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

John and Drew Limited Out in Southeast Louisiana
Page 1 of 1