I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Trout Limits Caught in December!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

PostSubject: Trout Limits Caught in December!!   Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:14 pm

<P><B>Fishing Magician Charters</B></P>
<P><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Today, I had the pleasure of fishing with Van, his father-in-law and their friend. We got an early start. Then, picked up some of Campo's live shrimp before heading to the Biloxi Marsh.
<P>&nbsp;
<P>One stop is all that it took!!!! The guys put 100 speckled trout into the boat for about 8:30am. All of the fish were caught on Campo's live shrimp 2' under a popping cork - while fishing in the Biloxi Marsh.
<P>&nbsp;
<P>My friend Bill McCrary didn't fish today. He went home for a couple of days to rest his arm. He has been putting a spanking on the trout. I guess he will be back next week for another go-round.
<P>&nbsp;
<P>So guys, if you want to catch some fish, the Biloxi Marsh is on fire right now. Either give us a call or go with your own boat. It sure is nice to go home with a nice box of fish. Also, I still have 2 nice slips for rent, where you can park your boat and clean your fish. There is electricity, water, and good parking.
<P>&nbsp;
<P>Capt. Johnny Nunez<BR>504-239-3159<BR>fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com<BR>www.rodnreel.com/fishingmagician</P>
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Trout Limits Caught in December!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1