I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fishing Guide Directory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fishing Guide Directory Empty
PostSubject: Fishing Guide Directory   Fishing Guide Directory Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:20 pm

Ontario: Guide Shawn Sas provides guiding services for fishing and hunting in Kenora, Ontario Canada on Lake of the Woods and the Winnipeg River. I combine my guiding services with my own accommodations aboard a 40' houseboat. We fish for muskie, lake trout, walleye, small mouth and largemouth bass, northern pike and crappie.
Fishing Guide Directory Img_0111
http://www.HooknBullet.ca
http://www.icefishingkenora.com
Shawn Sas

118 Brown Road
Kenora, Ontario Canada
p9n 0b9
807-548-2037
807-466-8667 cell

Rick & Chris Dwinnell

Our Father & Son Charter Service operates on the clean waters of Lake Huron off the shores of beautiful Kincardine, Ontario, Canada. (Where you can eat what you catch!) We target Chinook Salmon, Rainbow, Brown and Lake Trout.

You will fish in comfort on board our 28' Cal Glass vessel and the ladies will appreciate the convenience of the small washroom, cabin, fly bridge and Microwave Oven! Almost all the comforts of home! Have a favourite CD? Bring it along and we will play it for you. In fact we can even play a VHS Movie for the children if you wish. (Just in case they need to settle down from all the Fish Excitement.)
Dwindle’s Dream Fishing Charters Kincardine Ontario http://www.dwindlesdream.com

Alabama:
Professional Bass Fishing Guide Service. Living in the North Alabama Area since the 70's and fishing Lake Guntersville for over 35 years. I have many published fishing articles world wide in magazines, newspapers and on-line magazines. Featured in the October 07 issue of Alabama Out door News. I offer the most comprehensive information for Lake Guntersville, fishing tips, reports, and featured articles.
I challenge you to utilize my Professional Guide Service and compare the knowledge, friendliness and good time on the water to anyone. Pre Tournament Fishing day, I offer the most comprehensive Pre-Tournament trip on Lake Guntersville
Bass Fishing at its best!
Fish Lake Guntersville Guide Service
256 759 2270
PO BOX 79
Owens Cross Rds. Al. 35763
Capt. Mike Gerry
bassguide@comcast.net
www.fishlakeguntersvilleguideservice.com

Alaska: A-ward Charters of Homer, Alaska provides you with the best halibut fishing charter in all of Alaska, operating from the Homer Small Boat Harbor located in Homer, Alaska. We do our fishing in Kachemak Bay, Cook Inlet, and the Gulf of Alaska. We run daily halibut fishing trips for up to six persons aboard our 28 foot Bertram.
http://www.awardcharters.com/ (907) 235-7014
Email: bob@awardcharters.com

Connecticut: Connectciut Fishing/ North Coast Charters - North Coast Charters specializes in saltwater fly and Light Tackle Charters. We are located in the mouth of the Connecticut River in Old Saybrook Connecticut, fishing Connecticut, New York and Southern Rhode Island waters, for Striped Bass, Bluefish, Blakfish, Sea bass, Bonito and False Albacore. 45 min. from New York City. (Contact) Capt. Bob Turley (phone)(203) 378-1160 (Email) Flats2020@aol.com (Web address) http://www.northcoastcharters.com

Florida:
Capt. Brook Wallace
A Full Boat Fishing Charters - Anna Maria Island, FL
www.floridainshoreguide.com
captainbrook@tampabay.rr.com
(941)725-0798
Snook, Redfish,Tarpon, Permit, and everything else you would love to catch in Florida.
Visit this guides website, It is GREAT. Warning: Your entering a BIG FISH zone Smile
Fishing Guide Directory Brookiesnookieartistic

New Jersey:
Fishin' Fun Charters offers guided fishing trips in Northern NJ and NE PA. We specialize in fantastic Delaware River American shad fishing from late April though early June. And we also fish for smallies and walleye on the Delaware River spring though late fall. We offer trips at Lake Aeroflex in Andover, NJ, for trout and landlocked salmon, along with some great largemouth bass and pickerel fishing at that same location. We also fish at other lakes in Northern NJ and NE PA for large/smallmouth bass, walleye, and muskie.
Fishing Guide Directory Ffc_sh10
Contact Name: Steve Andrusiak
Email: FishinFunCharters@Yahoo.com
Telephone: 570-686-2150

Ohio:
LUCKY STRIKE fishing charters on Lake Erie
Call us during the summer at 440-997-7010
or winter at 440-599-1028 and make the “LUCKY STRIKE” your
choice of Lake Erie fishing charters. The Ashtabula Ohio,
USA area is well recognized as being productive for trophy
walleye, steelhead trout, smallmouth bass, and yellow
perch. Fish with us and experience the legendary ride and
comfort of a Rampage sport fishing boat. We fish the
tributaries during the boating off season for steelhead
trout. Join us for a guided stream trip.
http://www.LakeErieCaptain.com
Fishing Guide Directory Lucky%20Strike%20Lake%20Erie%20charter%20boat

New York:
spring time on lake erie in buffalo n.y is a great time to come up and fish for some trophy smallmouth bass. erie has many different ways to catch big smallmouth bass. live bait,artificial lures ,let BRAUNS OUTDOORS BASS CHARTERS & GUIDE SERVICE put you on a fishing trip of a life time . captain tim braun has over twenty five years of experience locating trophy smallmouth . all tackle & bait is provided. also casting for large mouthbass & muskies on the mighty niagara river. book a trip with tim you will be glad you did.
716 837 5649
716 860 5564-cell
braunsoutdoors.com
braunsoutdoors@yahoo.com
bigbasstmb@roadrunner.com

South Carolina:
Captain Rick Hiott's Inshore : rlhiott@att.net : http://www.reelfishhead.com
Fishing Charters
Charleston, South Carolina
US Coast Guard Licensed and Insured.
2003 Outstanding Ecology Award for Offshore Charter Boat
(Trident Fishing Tournament).
1998 Inshore and Light Tackle Angler of the Year
(Trident Fishing Tournament).
1998 Lowcountry Angler's Fishing Club-Angler of the Year.
Captain Hiott is the only captain in Charleston to achieve these awards.
Featured in the June 2004 Issue of "SaltWater Sportsman Magazine", an article by Joel Arrington, Sport Fishing Magazine-August 2004 and "South Carolina Game and Fish magazine", July 2001.
New product Pflueger/Shakespeare field tester.
Featured on the Discovery Channel-Europe for Red Drum fishing in Charleston-2006. Featured on the Ralph Barbee televison fishing show, July 2002, for catching "giant red drum" aired in Augusta, GA.
Also featured in the "Post & Courier", July 2000 for catching GIANT RED DRUM.
Bull Red Drum (up to 50 Pounds)
Trout
Flounder
Sheepshead
Jack Crevalle
Spanish Mackerel
King Mackerel

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ilivetofish.forumakers.com
Dwindle

Dwindle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Guide Directory   Fishing Guide Directory Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:17 am

Dwindle's Dream Fishing Charters Lake Huron Kincardine Ontario

Fishing Guide Directory Lake_Huron_Salmon_Charter

Rick & Chris Dwinnell Lake Huron Kincardine Ontario

Our Father & Son Charter Service operates on the clean waters of Lake Huron off the shores of beautiful Kincardine, Ontario, Canada. (Where you can eat what you catch!) We target Chinook Salmon, Rainbow, Brown and Lake Trout.

You will fish in comfort on board our 28' Cal Glass vessel and the ladies will appreciate the convenience of the small washroom, cabin, fly bridge and Microwave Oven! Almost all the comforts of home! Have a favourite CD? Bring it along and we will play it for you. In fact we can even play a VHS Movie for the children if you wish. (Just in case they need to settle down from all the Fish Excitement.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwindesdream.com
bassguide

bassguide

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Guide Directory   Fishing Guide Directory Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:23 am

Mike's Guide Service

mike@mikeslivewell.com

Fishing Guide Directory Mikesmallie

I offer Full Service Guided Fishing trips on the North branch of the Susquehanna River. I am a Full Time Guide and fish 7 days a week. Located in the Endless Mountains, the Susquehanna is one of the best Smallmouth Bass fisheries in the Northeast and for the most part untapped. While exploring the remote areas of the river, you will enjoy the majestic views and abundance of wildlife that it supports. I look forward to giving you the day that you deserve. I'll do the work, you relax, enjoy the view, and have fun. I'm sure we will share stories, laugh, and have a great time. I will help you if needed, and make sure that you leave with a smile on your face. Chances of catching large quantities of fish are in your favor and I will see if we can't send you home with a picture of one or more of the Susquehanna's Trophy Bronzebacks. Come join me on a trip that is sure to be in your memories for a lifetime.

This trip includes everything you will need for a day on the river.

17' Jet Boat with all the proper safety equipment and consumables.

Professional quality rods and reels.

Professional quality lures and soft plastics.

Rain Gear, sunscreen, polarized eye protection , hat and camera.

Lunch, snacks, drinks with coffee in the morning

I also offer Lake trips for Largemouth. If you would like to fish a lake, there are plenty to choose from in the immediate area. Most have both Largemouth and Smallmouth as well as other species including Walleye, Pike, Catfish, Bluegill, Crappie, Perch, Striper(hybrid) and Rock Bass. We will fish out of my Bass Boat and as with all of my charters, everything you need will be provided. We can fish any lake that you like, even a large pond if there is access although you will need to contact me so I can cater the trip to your needs.
Fishing Guide Directory Bullet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Guide Directory   Fishing Guide Directory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing Guide Directory
Page 1 of 1