I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Wisconsin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CodeMann

Hello from Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:33 am

Hey everyone. I'm new of course and I hope to help a lot of people on this site and get a few tips for myself. Looks like this site will blossom quite nicely. Hope everyone has a good upcoming fishing season.
Back to top Go down
buzbait88

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:27 am

welcome to the site codemann. Glad to have you aboard. What do you fish mostyl?
Back to top Go down
CodeMann

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:30 pm

I am huge into bass fishing. Also every now and then I walleye fish. It just isn't my cup of tea. Bass fishing also leads me to pike fishing. This summer I am looking into musky fishing also. I am actually working on getting some sponsorships right now but I don't think it will happen for at least another year or two. What do u fish?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome!   Hello from Wisconsin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:10 pm

Another bass fisherman Smile

Welcome

When your fishing for largemouth with a buzzbait and a pike hits it, WHAT A GREAT FEELING.

-Jon
Back to top Go down
https://ilivetofish.forumakers.com
buzbait88

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Big bass fisherman here to. I fish tournaments around the area. I'm going for pike this weekend and I will ice fish out of bordum, but I love going out in my champion and catchin some bass. Check out a compnay I field staff for. THey make some great bass lures and are recently coming out with XL versions for pike and musky. Might be killer up there on the chippewa flowage. www.karulures.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Live To Fish :: New to the forums? Introduce yourself.-
Jump to: