I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saugatuck 6th Grade Fishing Outing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
captron

Saugatuck 6th Grade Fishing Outing Empty
PostSubject: Saugatuck 6th Grade Fishing Outing   Saugatuck 6th Grade Fishing Outing Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Today we got a chance to take out about 70 Saugatuck 6th grade students as a reward for participating in the Salmon in the Classroom program. 17 boats (Saugatuck charter boats, private Saugatuck boats and a couple of Holland private boats) donated their time and boats to provide 5 hours of fishing for the students, writers and photographers. Better than 100 fish were caught and then cleaned by the charter captains and then cooked up by Ducks Unlimited and enjoyed by students, staff, observers and crews. I would like to thank two Holland boats, Cyndie Sue and Jim Bobber, all the Saugatuck private boats and the half dozen Saugatuck Charter Boats for taking part in this outing and making it a huge success.
Back to top Go down

Saugatuck 6th Grade Fishing Outing
Page 1 of 1