I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5 weeks of fantastic fishing in Saugatuck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
captron

5 weeks of fantastic fishing in Saugatuck Empty
PostSubject: 5 weeks of fantastic fishing in Saugatuck   5 weeks of fantastic fishing in Saugatuck Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:54 pm

The chinook and coho salmon fishing continues to be excellent with catches of 14 to 30 fish per trip. Last week the fishing was in 110 to 130 foot of water and this week the fishing was best in 130 to 150 foot of water and even out to 170 foot of water. The chinook salmon again are pushing 20 pounds with steelhead over 12 pounds and coho up to 10 pounds. The best lures continue to be Pro Troll white bladed flashers with Rapture hypnotist flies. To find out all the combinations that are working check out last weeks fishing report since the combo have not changed but the depth we are runnig them and has in increased with downriggers being run down to 150 foot and the dipsy divers being run out 300 foot.

For fishing information and/or charter reservations email me at captron@chartermichigan.com.

Back to top Go down

5 weeks of fantastic fishing in Saugatuck
Page 1 of 1