I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Limit catches in Saugatuck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
captron

Limit catches in Saugatuck Empty
PostSubject: Limit catches in Saugatuck   Limit catches in Saugatuck Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 7:15 pm

A great week of fishing with limit catches most days. 2/3 rds of the creel still consist of Lake Trout, however there are more Chinook Salmon and Steelhead showing up. Even with the rough water and high winds toward mid week the fishing was very consistent.

The Lake Trout were again taken on metal dodgers and spin n glos on the down riggers and low divers. The salmon were hitting on silver/mountain dew and silver flashers with the Rapture Illusion UV and yellow beads on high divers at 100 and 120 foot. Every morning, on the middle down rigger, we are running a glow bladed UV Pro Troll flasher and green beaded No See Um and when the sun gets higher we switch over to the Pro Troll Davie Jones flasher and Rapture Last Supper fly and it is good for 2 to 3 salmon a day and an occasional lake trout. The 100 foot, 150 foot and 200 foot copper are producing the steelhead and salmon with small Ace Hi plugs (glow green, pearl and silver green).

For more information or to make charter reservations, email me at captron@chartermichigan.com.
Back to top Go down

Limit catches in Saugatuck
Page 1 of 1