I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Olive The Lake Lodge - Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
olivethelake

olivethelake

Olive The Lake Lodge - Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Olive The Lake Lodge - Introduction   Olive The Lake Lodge - Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:00 pm

Hello everyone... Just wanted to introduce my new lodge to everyone. We are located in Marten River, Ontario, Canada. If anyone is wanting to get away for a excellent fishing trip...

Book your group with us for a week in the 2008 season and each adult over the age of 18 receives a Tempur-Pedic Travel Comfort Pillow, a retail value of $129.95 AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. That's a savings of $779.70 based on a 6 person cottage.

Help out our Northern Ontario Lodges keep in business - Book with us Today...

Good fishing to everyone!!!!

www.olivethelake.com

Olive The Lake Lodge - Introduction Big-no11

Last edited by olivethelake on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.olivethelake.com
buzbait88

Olive The Lake Lodge - Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive The Lake Lodge - Introduction   Olive The Lake Lodge - Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:12 pm

Welcome to the site. Nice looking lodge you got there. I would love to go to ontario and fish some time. Unfortunately I can't afford it right now, but it would be fun. Again welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down

Olive The Lake Lodge - Introduction
Page 1 of 1