I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Redfish action hot in Louisiana.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Capt.Anthony

Redfish action hot in Louisiana. Empty
PostSubject: Redfish action hot in Louisiana.   Redfish action hot in Louisiana. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:48 pm

We are really blessed with the best saltwater fishing in the world. We have been hammering the redfish. They are in the shallow marshes everywhere. We are catching limits of 5-12lb reds every trip. They are eating gold spoons and soft plastic jerk baits on weighted hooks. We are finding hungry schools of up to 20 fish and sight casting to them. The speckled trout are going to start in the next few weeks. We catch loads of them, with our generous limits of 25 per man and they are easily filled. They are starting their spring spawning. We have been catching them on purple/chartreuse (Go LSU Tigers ) colored shad tails, called bayou chub minnows. We fish these on 1/4oz leadheads fished slowly along oyster reefs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cajunfishingandhuntingcharters.com
CCO

Redfish action hot in Louisiana. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redfish action hot in Louisiana.   Redfish action hot in Louisiana. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:55 pm

Capt Andrew

Try the Norton Lures "Pumpkin and Chartreuse" The redfish and Trout down here (Texas)love'em.

CCO
Back to top Go down
http://www.centralcoastoutfitterstx.com

Redfish action hot in Louisiana.
Page 1 of 1