I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just made an order from Karu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
buzbait88

Just made an order from Karu Empty
PostSubject: Just made an order from Karu   Just made an order from Karu Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:29 pm

I just made a large Order from karu lures and with a tourney coming up next weekedn I can't wait to try them. I picked up 5 vibraspin, 3 vibrashock, and 4 finesse jigs. Increased my arsenal and can't wait to use them this week. If you haven't looked or ordered from karu you don't know what your missing out on. The quality of these baits are op notch.
Back to top Go down
buzbait88

Just made an order from Karu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just made an order from Karu   Just made an order from Karu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:09 pm

Just got done fishing my tourney and with the high temps today the fish I found on a weedy point must have moved up shallow and I couldn't find them to save my life. I switched gears after wasting lots of time in the one spot and managed to pick up 3 small fish on a black cherry vibrashock wich was good enough for 5th place. I had good fish in 2 different spots. Probably enough for 18+ lbs and I went by my one yesterday and found 4 boats in it and today when I got to it there was 4-5 different boats. I think the fish there got burned out, but I did manage my 3 there. I finished my first ABA in 5th place.
Back to top Go down

Just made an order from Karu
Page 1 of 1