I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orlando Bass Fishing Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Floridabassin

Orlando Bass Fishing Report Empty
PostSubject: Orlando Bass Fishing Report   Orlando Bass Fishing Report Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:44 pm

Week ending April 30th
The last two weeks of April saw some good bass fishing on Johns Lake and Butler Chain. Schooling action on Johns had been very limited for us in the mornings, but always got the day off to a good start. For the most part on Johns Lake, our bass have been coming off some of our typical deeper water areas. Steel Shads and spinner baits being the best at catching the bass, a few have been caught on smaller series Ugly Duckling crank baits.
Butler Chain we had spent most of our time on Lake Chase and Tibet-Butler. Lake Chase has been good working Gitem Warlocks and heavy one ounce Sugoi spinner baits in and around thinned out grasses and lily pads. Tibet-Butler we did have some schooling action, and the heavier spinner baits tossed into the schools picked off the better quality bass. Docks have produced some good bass with the steady action coming mainly around grass beds and areas with hydrilla mixed with the grass. A few of the deeper water areas have held some good bass, working the Steel Shad like a spoon has been a very good way to pick up some from the deep drop offs.
Capt Tim Fey
http://www.bassfishingfl.com
Orlando Bass Fishing Report 000_0438Orlando Bass Fishing Report 000_0439
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassfishingfl.com

Orlando Bass Fishing Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Live To Fish :: Freshwater Fishing Reports-
Jump to: