I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beautiful Morning to Fish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

Beautiful Morning to Fish Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Morning to Fish   Beautiful Morning to Fish Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:02 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Today I had the pleasure of fishing with John Kingston and his Entergy group. Capt. Jason helped me with the group. We both fished the Breton Sound area.

This morning Capt. Jason's group had to be back at the dock for 9 o'clock. That really was putting the pressure on for him!!!! But, Capt. Jason came through with flying colors. They made two stops and caught:
50 speckled trout(12 - 18")
2 bull reds
And then made it back to the dock by 9:00 a.m.

I was luckier!! I had a little more time to pull a good day off. My group didn't have to stop fishing until 10:00 a.m. The guys caught 80 speckled trout in the 12 - 18" range and 2 bull reds.

All fish were caught using minnows and Gulps 2' under a popping cork and fishing Carolina Rig on the bottom.

If you want to catch some fish or have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. Give us a call or email for information on a day on the water. Summer is here and the kids will love a day learning how to cast and catch fish. We give the youngster lessons as they enjoy reeling and casting.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
504-239-3159
fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

Beautiful Morning to Fish
Page 1 of 1