I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Fish Are Hitting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

The Fish Are Hitting! Empty
PostSubject: The Fish Are Hitting!   The Fish Are Hitting! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:37 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

We are having the pleasure of fishing with Jimmie Woods and his group from Georgia. They are supposed to be in for 3 days of fishing. Things are going great. For the past 2 days the guys have caught 780 speckled trout (12" - 3 lbs). The guys still have one more day to fish. However, since they are having so much fun, some of the guys have decided to fish another extra day and will be leaving Wednesday instead.

All fish was caught 2' under a popping cork and fishing Carolina rig on the bottom, using Campo's live shrimp and croakers. They are known to be the best bait in town. So guys, if you want to catch some fish, this is the time to do it. You can fish with a guide, there are some great ones available. Or, you can fish from your own boat. We are fishing the Breton Sound and Bay Eloi. Lake Borgne area has been pretty good in the afternoons.

So, if you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. We can accommodate large and small groups.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com
504-239-3159
Back to top Go down

The Fish Are Hitting!
Page 1 of 1