I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bike MS Raffle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bassguide

bassguide

Bike MS Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Bike MS Raffle   Bike MS Raffle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:03 pm

Dear Friends and Family,

The National MS Society is kicking off its annual Bike MS: City to Shore Ride. I am going to be a part of this exciting event and I am asking you to join me in the fight against MS by making a contribution to support my effort.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS by funding research for a cure while helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives. I believe in the work they do, and I invite you to see for yourself all the good they've done for the MS community. More than 400,000 Americans live with MS, and your support can and will make changes in their lives.

Heres where all of our local fishermen come into play.......

I contacted Mike from Mike's Guide Service and he has agreed to donate a Full day trip on the Susquehanna River for up to two people to be raffled off. I invite you to visit his website to see what he has to offer. The date of the trip will be subject to availability and at a time agreed to by both the winner and Mike. The drawing will be on September 1st 2008 and the winner will be notified by email He has also put a link on his website to make it easy to enter, just visit [url="http://www.susquehannariverguide.com"]www.susquehannariverguide.com[/url] and click on the Pay Pal button to enter. tickets are $10 per entry and you may enter as many times as you like.

Lets help our community, You might get to go fishing with Mike, and hey its a tax right off!

Sincerely,

Nicholas Ferry

P.S.- Please remember there is no date set for the trip and, travel, and lodging is winner's responsibility.
Back to top Go down

Bike MS Raffle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Live To Fish :: General Open Talk Forum-
Jump to: