I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Success Today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

Success Today Empty
PostSubject: Success Today   Success Today Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:57 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Today I had the pleasure of fishing with Peter Waters and his guests from Arkansas. The guys weren't interested in catching speckled trout and they wanted to fish reds in the Biloxi marsh. So whatever our customers want I try to accommodate. We stopped at Campo's Marina picked up some of their famous live shrimp. Then, we headed deep into the marsh.

It wasn't long before the guys were putting 3 lbs - 18 lbs. red fish into the boat. The guys were able to catch their limit of 25 reds plus 25 speckled trout (12 - 18") and 4 beautiful flounders in no time. They had a blast fighting the reds in the shallow waters.

I had Capt. Dane run my other boat. His group wanted to catch speckled trout. So, his group fished the Bay Eloi area. They caught their limit of 75 speckled trout in the 12" - 18" range. The guys said that they had a great time and can't wait to return.

So, if you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. Give us a call and book a day to remember.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
504-239-3159
fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

Success Today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Live To Fish :: Saltwater Fishing Reports-
Jump to: