I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Day on the Water

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

Great Day on the Water Empty
PostSubject: Great Day on the Water   Great Day on the Water Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:57 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Yesterday, Capt. Jason had the pleasure of fishing with Lloyd and his family. They had a great time catching 125 speckled trout in the 12 - 18" range by 8:30.

Today, I had Capt. Lester and Capt. Dane take out the Tuff Equipment group. The guys had a great time catching 130 speckled trout in the 12 - 18" range and 2 flounders. This just goes to show you that every day is different. Yesterday Capt. Jason was able to finish up at 8:30 and today the guys finished up at 2:30.

Capt. Jason ran the other boat. He had the pleasure of taking out Kevin Halloway and his guests. They spent the night at the lodge to get an early start. They finished the day with 6 bull reds and 80 speckled trout (12 - 18" range).

All fish were caught 2' under a popping cork and Carolina rig using Campo's live shrimp. All of the fish were caught in the Breton Sound and the Bay Eloi area.

Please, everyone keep Mr. Frank (Black) Campo and his family in your prayers. He isn't doing very well.

If you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. Give us a call to book a trip that will be a trip to remember. My captains and I are always there to make sure you have a good time and catch fish.

I have 4 boats running Saturday but, I still have one boat available if anyone would like to get in on some of this great fishing we have been enjoying.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
fishingmagiciancharters
504-239-3159
Back to top Go down

Great Day on the Water
Page 1 of 1