I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Susquehanna River

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bassguide

bassguide

Susquehanna River Empty
PostSubject: Susquehanna River   Susquehanna River Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:59 pm

Hey everyone,its been awhile since I've posted any reports so I'll combine them into one. The fishing has been great with good numbers and some nice trophy's. I've had a couple of father and son outings both young and old which is always nice and also a young lady who came from Connecticut to fish by herself. We're catching them on my jig, spinnerbaits and topwater for the most part but you can also get them on a crank or jerk bait as well. Seeing allot of Bald Eagles and Herons and the river is as beautiful as ever. Now would be the time to get your deposit in for the fall cause its gonna be good. I still have dates available and would love to meet some more of you before the season ends. Hope you enjoy the pics.............
Susquehanna River Don1Susquehanna River Don2Susquehanna River Don3Susquehanna River Don4
Here's a nice double
Susquehanna River Nate1Susquehanna River George1Susquehanna River George2Susquehanna River Lisa2

And I almost forgot, check out the 9+ that came out of the private lake.
Susquehanna River Mikemonster
Back to top Go down

Susquehanna River
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Live To Fish :: Freshwater Fishing Reports-
Jump to: