I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check out the numbers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

Check out the numbers! Empty
PostSubject: Check out the numbers!   Check out the numbers! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:05 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Second Day for Iberville Insulation
Before I tell you about today, let me tell you what happened yesterday evening. The guys had so much fun yesterday morning, they called us back to take them on an evening trip. They wanted to see if we would take them to catch some reds.

So, Capt. Jason and Capt. Lester didn't hesitate to take them on an afternoon trip to catch reds. It turned out to be a good couple of hours fishing. The guys caught 21 reds(3 - 12 lbs.) and 3 sheepshead.

This morning was another good day for the insulation group. I headed to the dock to clean the reds the guys caught the evening before when Capt. Jason called me about 8:00 to say they were already on their way in with another 225 speckled trout (1 - 3 lbs).

All fish were caught 2' under a popping cork using Campo's famous live shrimp. The total fish caught for the two days was, 449. The guys had a great two days of fishing. And, they couldn't wait to contact their friends about the trip and the fun they had. They were planning their next trip.

If you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. All of our captains were born and raised in the Shell Beach area. And have fished the area their whole lives.

Guys the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries have been doing a good job. They have been stopping people regularly to check boats. I have been stopped at least 3 times in one week. And so have most of the boats out there. They are checking for licenses and lifejackets. The guys really are a nice group of guys who are doing what we pay them to do. So, if you are stopped please don't give them a hard time, be curtious.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com
www.rodnreel.com/fishingmagician
504-239-3159
Back to top Go down

Check out the numbers!
Page 1 of 1