I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Kentuckians Did It Again!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

The Kentuckians Did It Again! Empty
PostSubject: The Kentuckians Did It Again!   The Kentuckians Did It Again! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:06 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Today I had the pleasure of fishing with Robert, his wife Darlene, and their friend Linky. They all are from Kentucky and wanted to enjoy some of our good fishing. Linky had fished with us a couple of weeks ago. He had so much fun that he called Darlene and Robert to come and join him on a fishing trip while they were in town.

We fished the Biloxi Marsh around the Lake Eugene area. And, finally ended the day with:
90 speckled trout
2 reds
5 drum
6 sheepshead

All fish were caught 2' under a popping cork using Campo's live srhimp. We did not find the trout stacked up. Quite a few moves were made to put our box of fish together. Guys the fishing is still good and the weather is great!!

If you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. Give us a call to book a trip that you will never forget.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
504-239-3159
fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

The Kentuckians Did It Again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Live To Fish :: Saltwater Fishing Reports-
Jump to: