I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nice salmon in 130 foot of water in Saugatuck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
captron

Nice salmon in 130 foot of water in Saugatuck Empty
PostSubject: Nice salmon in 130 foot of water in Saugatuck   Nice salmon in 130 foot of water in Saugatuck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Some excellent catches this week. Lots of bait in the area near a good color change. Mix of kings (8-17 #), steelhead, and lake trout. Best fishing was 110-140 FOW, fishing 30-130 feet down. Best rigs were: silver orange or gold orange stingers on the high copper (200 ft), stingray UV dolphins on the deep copper (300 and 450 ft.), and flasher fly combos on the wire and riggers. Best combos were pearl fish scale/ purple no-see-um, and green/glow flashers with hypnotist, illusion, or wild fern flies. Some steelhead were caught around the piers and some perch were caught in 55-70 FOW.
Back to top Go down

Nice salmon in 130 foot of water in Saugatuck
Page 1 of 1