I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2 and 3 year old salmon in Saugatuck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
captron

2 and 3 year old salmon in Saugatuck Empty
PostSubject: 2 and 3 year old salmon in Saugatuck   2 and 3 year old salmon in Saugatuck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:23 am

The fishing has slowed somewhat with the most consistent catch taking place out in 180 to 210 foot of water. This past week the creel consisted mainly of 2 and 3 year old salmon in the 5 to 10 pound range with a few 4 year olds mixed in. We got blown off the lake both Saturday and today, however the few boats that did fish Saturday caught from 1 to 7 fish and no one fished today.

What is working are flashers and flies with some glow in the dark spoons like the stingray size early in the morning. There was not any set color or combination that was better than any other, however most consistent was the Pro Troll Glow Frog, Silver Mountain Dew and UV Mixed Veggie flasher with any green Rapture fly. 200, 300 and 400 copper, Dipsy Divers at 150 and 240 foot and downriggers from 60 to 100 foot down produced.

For more information and/or charter reservations, email me at captron@chartermichigan.com.
Back to top Go down

2 and 3 year old salmon in Saugatuck
Page 1 of 1