I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Limits Caught Today!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

Limits Caught Today!! Empty
PostSubject: Limits Caught Today!!   Limits Caught Today!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:21 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Second Day for Jimmy Woods and his Georgia group. Jimmy and his guests are a great group of people who really know how to enjoy themselves. They love to fish here in Southeast Louisiana. Jimmy brings a group in 3 - 4 times a year.

Capt. Jason had the pleasure of fishing with one half of the group. They limited out on speckled trout catching their 100 specks and their limit of bull reds.

Capt. Lester had the other half of the group. And they also had a great day. They limited out by catching their 150 speckled trout(1 - 3 lb) and their limit of bull reds.

Capt. Dane ran my third boat today. He had the pleasure of fishing with, the LA Grill Fish Team. They also had a great day catching 95 speckled trout.

All fish were caught in Breton Sound and the Bay Eloi area 2' under a popping cork and Carolina Rig on the bottom using Campo's live shrimp and croakers. The bait was beautiful today at Campo's.

If you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. We can give you a time of your life, with experienced and licensed captains who were born and raised on the same bayous and waterways we fish.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
504-239-3159
fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com
504-239-3159
Back to top Go down

Limits Caught Today!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Live To Fish :: Saltwater Fishing Reports-
Jump to: