I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trout Limits Caught in December!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

Trout Limits Caught in December!! Empty
PostSubject: Trout Limits Caught in December!!   Trout Limits Caught in December!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:14 pm

<P><B>Fishing Magician Charters</B></P>
<P><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Today, I had the pleasure of fishing with Van, his father-in-law and their friend. We got an early start. Then, picked up some of Campo's live shrimp before heading to the Biloxi Marsh.
<P>&nbsp;
<P>One stop is all that it took!!!! The guys put 100 speckled trout into the boat for about 8:30am. All of the fish were caught on Campo's live shrimp 2' under a popping cork - while fishing in the Biloxi Marsh.
<P>&nbsp;
<P>My friend Bill McCrary didn't fish today. He went home for a couple of days to rest his arm. He has been putting a spanking on the trout. I guess he will be back next week for another go-round.
<P>&nbsp;
<P>So guys, if you want to catch some fish, the Biloxi Marsh is on fire right now. Either give us a call or go with your own boat. It sure is nice to go home with a nice box of fish. Also, I still have 2 nice slips for rent, where you can park your boat and clean your fish. There is electricity, water, and good parking.
<P>&nbsp;
<P>Capt. Johnny Nunez<BR>504-239-3159<BR>fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com<BR>www.rodnreel.com/fishingmagician</P>
Back to top Go down

Trout Limits Caught in December!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Live To Fish :: Saltwater Fishing Reports-
Jump to: