I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breton Sound is the place to be!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

Breton Sound is the place to be! Empty
PostSubject: Breton Sound is the place to be!   Breton Sound is the place to be! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:00 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Today, we had three boats out.
I had the pleasure of fishing with the Acme Oyster House Fishing Team. Mike, Kurt, Kevin, and Kevin's son Jared were my guests. I picked them up by Mike's camp this morning, then we headed to Breton Sound.

One stop is all it took! The guys put 125 speckled trout into the boat. These guys fish with me regularly and they are always a pleasure to fish with. They know how to have a good time and enjoy each others company. Thanks guys for always making me feel like part of the team.

Capt. Jason ran my other boat. He had Jason and his friends. They also caught their limit of 100 speckled trout and 4 bull reds.

Capt. Lester had the pleasure of fishing with Glenn, Glenn's father and his son. They also had a good time fishing. And, they ended the day with their limit of 100 speckled trout.

The total of speckled trout caught today was 325. The fish were caught 2' under a popping cork using Campo's live shrimp.

If you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. Remember, all of our charter captains are born and raised on the bayous of Southeast Louisiana, and are here to make sure you have an enjoyable trip. We have 5 boats standing by to take you on your next fishing adventure. Give us a call or email us to ask questions.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
504-239-3159
fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

Breton Sound is the place to be!
Page 1 of 1