I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fishing with LSU's Coach Paul Mainieri and Sons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishing Magician

Fishing with LSU's Coach Paul Mainieri and Sons Empty
PostSubject: Fishing with LSU's Coach Paul Mainieri and Sons   Fishing with LSU's Coach Paul Mainieri and Sons Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:26 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of doing one of my TV shows with Chef KD Outdoors. Our guests were LSU's head baseball coach Paul Mainieri and his two sons, Tommy and Nick. The coach wanted to spend some quality time with his sons. They came down the night before to get an early start.

We got an early start to beat the wind. It turned out to be a good idea. The guys had plenty of action from start to finish and caught plenty of fish. All fish were caught with Campo's famous live shrimp 2' under a popping cork. Tune in and watch the show weekly.

Sunday Morning Channel 2 WBRZ @ 6:30 AM
Sunday Morning Channel 37 Cox Sports @ 9:30AM
Wednesday Evening Cox Sports Channel 37 @ 9:30 PM
Sunday Afternoon Eatel Ch. 4 @ 1:30PM
Monday and Friday Eatel Channel 4 @ 5:30PM
Sometimes we show only show still pictures but, there is nothing like seeing live action first hand every week. So, tune in to the stations above to see the fun.

I really enjoyed doing the show with these guys and meeting Coach and his family. If you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
504-239-3159
fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

Fishing with LSU's Coach Paul Mainieri and Sons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Live To Fish :: Saltwater Fishing Reports-
Jump to: