I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bassmaster Classic Falcon Lake April 2008- Paul Elias WINS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bassmaster Classic Falcon Lake April 2008- Paul Elias WINS! Empty
PostSubject: Bassmaster Classic Falcon Lake April 2008- Paul Elias WINS!   Bassmaster Classic Falcon Lake April 2008- Paul Elias WINS! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:10 pm

It took 132.5 Pounds to win Smile

Terry scroggins came in second followed by Byron Velvick.

Just thought I would let you know.

Falcon Lake looks AWESOME

-Jon
Back to top Go down
https://ilivetofish.forumakers.com
Capt.Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Bassmaster Classic Falcon Lake April 2008- Paul Elias WINS!   Bassmaster Classic Falcon Lake April 2008- Paul Elias WINS! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:08 pm

My buddy went down and fished the Stren series in January at Falcon. He caught several over 10 pounds while scouting. I think he had 50 lbs in 2 days and wasn't in the top 40..
Imagine what the weights would have been if the fish were still full of eggs, those were post spawn fish that the elite pros caught this week.
We are in southern LA and our fish started spawning in January and were mostly done in March.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cajunfishingandhuntingcharters.com
BassSneaker

PostSubject: Re: Bassmaster Classic Falcon Lake April 2008- Paul Elias WINS!   Bassmaster Classic Falcon Lake April 2008- Paul Elias WINS! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:57 pm

I was asked by Byron Velvick to be an observer.......I knew I should have gone........LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bassmaster Classic Falcon Lake April 2008- Paul Elias WINS!   Bassmaster Classic Falcon Lake April 2008- Paul Elias WINS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bassmaster Classic Falcon Lake April 2008- Paul Elias WINS!
Page 1 of 1