I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Guy From alaska

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptBob

CaptBob

New Guy From alaska Empty
PostSubject: New Guy From alaska   New Guy From alaska Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:34 pm

Hello everyone. I am from Anchor Point, Alaska where Captain Cook lost the anchor from the Resolution when he was looking for the North West Passage some 300 years ago. I operate a halibut fishing charter from Homer, Alaska for the past 22 years called A-WARD CHARTERS. I have a 28 foot Bertram with twin Yanmar 240 hp Diesel engines and she really cruises. I have all the halibut my customers have caught in the past 3 years on my web site on the "Catches" link. I only like to fish for halibut but sometimes we catch rock fish, ling cod, and salmon. Come visit Alaska sometime, maybe in the dead of winter if you are man enough, otherwise May through August is good too. I have lived in alaska for 38 years and I am going to get warm someday, just not yet. Thanks Jon for a great site, I will be back with more Alaska information and pictures if it is OK. Oh Ya, Adam, you can keep your snakes and lizards at home if you come to Alaska, we don't have any up here and I like that. Later. CaptBob
http://www.awardcharters.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.awardcharters.com
buzbait88

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From alaska   New Guy From alaska Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:41 pm

Hi capt bob. Good to have you. My parents just got back from Alaska. They didn't do much fishing but brought back some awesome pics. I hope to go there someday and catch some halibut and big salmon.
Back to top Go down
swelly

swelly

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From alaska   New Guy From alaska Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:32 am

buzbait88 wrote:
Hi capt bob. Good to have you. My parents just got back from Alaska. They didn't do much fishing but brought back some awesome pics. I hope to go there someday and catch some halibut and big salmon.

Bob has been doing it a long time, and if are gonna fish Homer, He is one the great guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.swelltimecharters.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy From alaska   New Guy From alaska Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guy From alaska
Page 1 of 1