I Live To Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Live To Fish

Your LEADING online Fishing community for fishing information, tips and much more.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

North Branch Susquehanna River 7/9/2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bassguide

bassguide

North Branch Susquehanna  River 7/9/2008 Empty
PostSubject: North Branch Susquehanna River 7/9/2008   North Branch Susquehanna  River 7/9/2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:37 pm

I went fishing with Dan and Colleen today. Dans in the navy and home on leave for a couple of weeks so his wife surprised him with a trip to the Susky and a night in my guest house, what a great wife. It was a overcast day with couple of showers. We caught well over 80 fish all smallies with quite a few nice ones. She originally booked a half day but they were having such a great time they decided to make it a full day. A funny thing happened, we had a woodchuck swim from the shore right to the boat, and then turn around and swim back, never seen that before. They were tired from the day, so they took advantage of my offer to stay another night and decided to go site seeing today. I pointed them to the Amish cheese factory and off they went, nice couple. Here's some fish.....and the woodchuck
North Branch Susquehanna  River 7/9/2008 Col1North Branch Susquehanna  River 7/9/2008 Col2North Branch Susquehanna  River 7/9/2008 Danel1
North Branch Susquehanna  River 7/9/2008 Danel2North Branch Susquehanna  River 7/9/2008 Wood
Back to top Go down

North Branch Susquehanna River 7/9/2008
Page 1 of 1